The Early Years Learning Areas (ELAs) are explored using five separate learning areas.
1. Language Learning and Communication
2. Early Mathematical Understandings
3. Active Learning Processes
4. Health and Physical Learning
5. Social and Personal Learning
As a Catholic School we also include Religious Education. It is also important to note that children do not experience learning as five separate learning areas – most learning experiences incorporate learning from many or all of the five early years learning areas.
To read more about our Curriculum Guidelines, please click the link below.